Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

Tribute to Mother: Isaac



My mother is a dove,
showering me in her love.

My mother works really hard,
so I better play my part.

She's the one I adore,
and I'm loving her more and more.

She wants me to have a good education,
so that I'll have a graduation.

She is trying to scrimp and save,
so I'll be able to buy my faves.

When its examinations,
its best not to test her patience.

She is all the above,
thats why she's my beloved.

Thank you for all you've done,
I'll be sure to repay you a ton.

Pic Discription :
It is a picture of two doves. It is as written in the poem : My mother is a dove, showering me in her love. There is a dove with a ribbon connected to another dove and the ribbon is twisted to make a heart shape to represent love.

No comments:

Post a Comment